Thursday, April 7, 2011

Becoming a Whole New Mind

There were a lot of ideas in this book talk presentation. I really liked how your group had an organized wiki that I could go and reference after your presentation was done. You filled it with a lot of great information. The information of the left brained/ right brained teaching really intrigued me and was fun to hear about since I am left handed and am usually an exception to the rule. Learning about what the book judged as qualities of left brain or right brained people was interesting to see. As well as seeing where I fell on the spectrum when taking the quiz. I also found the facial quiz interesting. I thought I could do much better than I did at telling who had a fake smile. Considering I only got about half of the faces right, I guess I am not very good at telling who has a fake smile! It was a little long taking so many quizzes for this book presentation, but I felt it was cool seeing how we, individually, fit into the information being explained. Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment